The Department of Buildings is a central NYC compliance agency that has jurisdiction over every structure within the five boroughs.
HPD enforces housing quality standards in residential properties across all five boroughs.
Here's what other compliance professionals are asking:
- What are ECB Violation Statuses?
- What if my permit account has a negative balance?
- How do I schedule a sprinkler/standpipe flow test?
- How do I renew a fuel oil or central air (A/C-Refrig.) permit?
- What if my permit account expired and I’m still awaiting an inspection?
- How do I pay an FDNY permit account inspection bill?
- What happens if an FDNY permit account bill goes unpaid?
- What if my FDNY permit account has a balance due?