Don’t miss out on a single update – subscribe to the industry’s #1 resource for compliance changes and best practices – the SiteCompli Blog.
Department of Buildings (DOB)
The Department of Buildings is a central NYC compliance agency that has jurisdiction over every structure within the five boroughs. In addition to construction regulations, the DOB monitors information on building equipment and structure, including boilers, elevators, facades, and more.
Here are some of the top questions people are asking when it comes to the DOB:
Don't see your question here? Let us know.
- What is the DEP annual boiler tune up?
- What are Local Law 87 violations?
- What if my building shouldn’t be on the covered buildings list?
- What are Local Law 87 Energy Audits & Retro-commissioning?
- What are Local Law 84 Benchmarking violations?