|The Department of Buildings is a central NYC compliance agency that has jurisdiction over every structure within the five boroughs. Click here to get answers to your biggest DOB questions!|
|HPD enforces housing quality standards in residential properties across all five boroughs. HPD inspects housing complaints, issues violations, and runs enforcement programs to maintain quality of life standards per the Multiple Dwelling Law/Housing Maintenance Code. Click here to get answers to your biggest HPD questions!|
Here's what other compliance professionals are asking:
- What is the Alternative Enforcement Program (AEP)?
- Is my property required to register with HPD?
- What if I fail to register with HPD?
- What are penalties for failing to send and collect annual safety notice mailings?
- What is the Emergency Repair Program (ERP)?
- Am I required to send annual safety notice mailings?
- What is the timeline for annual safety notice mailings?
- What are annual safety notice mailings?