NYC Local Law Compliance
Explore key compliance Q&As organized by NYC agency:
Administrative branch that regulates fire-safety related permits, equipment, certifications, and more, issuing violations for noncompliance.
Central NYC compliance agency that has jurisdiction over every structure within the five boroughs.
While the DOT isn’t property-focused, they do issue violations through OATH for safety-related infractions, in addition to Sidewalk Violations.
The DEC is a New York State agency with jurisdiction over specific NYC properties and equipment, including petroleum bulk storage.
Here’s what other compliance professionals are asking:
- What are ECB Violation Statuses?
- What if my permit account has a negative balance?
- How do I schedule a sprinkler/standpipe flow test?
- How do I renew a fuel oil or central air (A/C-Refrig.) permit?
- What if my permit account expired and I’m still awaiting an inspection?
- How do I pay an FDNY permit account inspection bill?
- What happens if an FDNY permit account bill goes unpaid?
- What if my FDNY permit account has a balance due?