Your time is precious, and we know most days you don’t have a minute to spare. With that in mind, we’ve been working behind-the-scenes to bring you compliance information even faster. In addition to infrastructure updates to increase site speed, we’ve launched two new features centered on getting you the details you need more quickly than ever before.
If you’ve logged in recently, you may have noticed a new feature on the right hand side of your account. SiteCompli Live Chat is now available to all users from 9:30 AM – 5 PM, Monday through Friday. Speak with compliance experts who can help you navigate SiteCompli and review industry best practices, directly inside your account.
Here’s just some examples of the chats we’ve been having with fellow SiteCompli users:
- What’s a good way to keep track of our property insurance in my account?
- Can you help me understand this complaint?
- How do other organizations prevent these violations?
Live Chat is an industry first that goes beyond basic compliance alerts and information. Access a team of experts on-demand, trained to help your organization find the most efficient and cost effective resolutions to your compliance problems – and only on SiteCompli.
Log in and click on Live Chat to get the answers you need, now.
There’s a new, better way to keep track of all your boiler records as the 2017 cycle comes to a close – log in and visit your Boiler Records page to view compliance records across your entire portfolio in seconds:
- Check compliance records at-a-glance using intuitive color coded status bars
- Add nicknames to any device or individual component, making it even easier to identify and recognize equipment
- Quickly filter to see boilers that need attention, and drill down into detailed records to resolve outstanding issues
- Access direct links to cross-referenced DEP triennial records
Make sure you’re on track for December 31st without having to dig through all your devices – check out your new feature now!