Don’t miss out on a single update – subscribe to the industry’s #1 resource for compliance changes and best practices – the SiteCompli Blog.
Housing Preservation & Development (HPD)
HPD enforces housing quality standards in residential properties across all five boroughs. HPD inspects housing complaints, issues violations, and runs enforcement programs to maintain quality of life standards per the Multiple Dwelling Law/Housing Maintenance Code
Don't see your question here? Let us know.
- What is the Alternative Enforcement Program (AEP)?
- Is my property required to register with HPD?
- What if I fail to register with HPD?
- What are penalties for failing to send and collect annual safety notice mailings?
- What is the Emergency Repair Program (ERP)?