The SiteCompli team is so excited to be back at Apartmentalize 2022 – the best place for multifamily professionals to gather ideas, get inspired, and interact with other industry experts! It’s expected to be a big show this year (with only 3 days to experience it all), so here’s a few ideas on how you can maximize your time.
Plan Your Show!
The schedule is so jam-packed, it’s almost overwhelming. Don’t worry – we’ve got some highlights you won’t want to miss. Here’s what we’re looking forward to:
- Open Space sessions – focused small group conversations sharing best practices and ideas
- General session talks with Magic Johnson, Danica Patrick, and Dan Levy, just to name drop a few folks
- Maintenance Mania – highly skilled maintenance techs put their skills to the test. We can’t wait to celebrate these awesome pros!
Times for the above sessions (plus the full schedule of awesome content) can be found here.
Want to hear what we learned at Apartmentalize 2021? Check out our quick recap here (with a video too)!
Explore The Floor!
This year we’re at Booth 3304, sharing best practices about how property ops teams are tackling onsite work better and faster using smart automation. We spend all day talking to folks in the industry, helping streamline their company processes and perform better, faster inspections and onsite projects. We’re excited to take everything we’ve learned from these conversations and share their ideas with you.
Here’s some of what we’ll be focused on this year:
- Maximum onsite oversight – how to check on the status of any project (from turns to renovations to new property onboarding) in seconds
- Building flexible inspections – how teams are making it easy and straightforward to collect onsite details, and take immediate action
- What’s new in property ops tech – from powerful integrations to self-inspections, here’s what is making an impact on NOI in 2022 and beyond
Enjoy Sunny San Diego!
Per folks in the know, San Diego is an attendee-favorite host city for Apartmentalize, given its awesome location, proximity to great attractions and restaurants, and stellar weather.
AND we’re super excited for two big events this year – we’re even sponsoring one of them!
If you’re a music fan, you won’t want to miss Thursday night’s Bad Residents concert at the House of Blues (and if you need a ticket, we’ve got a limited amount on hand – first come first served at our booth)! You’ll also want to stick around Friday night for the official Apartmentalize 2022 street party, complete with alpacas and roving frog acrobats (seriously). We can’t wait to see you there!
Need to register for Apartmentalize 2022? Register now using our code SUPPORTING22 to save $50 off registration!