We’re so excited to welcome property operations teams to this year’s RealFocus event – and it’s almost here! If you’re coming to RealFocus, here’s a quick and handy guide so you’re ready to have the best day ever:
What To Bring
- Per NYC mandates, our venue requires all event guests to show proof of vaccination alongside ID. Click here to see a full list of acceptable proof and forms of identification
- For example, acceptable vaccination proof includes paper documentation, a photo of a vaccine passport, or any regional and/or global application (Excelsior Pass, Dockit, etc.)
- Forms of identification include driver’s license or any photo ID regardless of expiration date or place of origin, along with many other options – click here to view
- Make sure you have the above information handy so we can get you inside and ready to RealFocus!
- No physical tickets needed – if you registered via our site or with our team, you’re on the list!
- We’ll have masks and hand sanitizer available throughout the event for your use
- There’s plenty of space to plug in (even during sessions) along with accessible WiFi, so laptops and phone chargers are welcome throughout the event!
Where To Go
- This year’s event space is located in the Convene space at One Liberty Plaza, conveniently near Fulton Station
- The private venue entrance is located directly across the street from The Gap, on the corner of Broadway and Cortlandt
- Check in is right on the first floor – you’ll spot our team right as you enter the space!
What You’ll Find
- A day that’s jam-packed with sessions focused on the latest compliance updates, interactive best practice workshops, and more – check out our full agenda here, and find out what bonus sessions we have in store for you when we kick off the festivities Thursday morning!
- Tons of opportunities to network with industry leaders, fellow property operations professionals, and experts throughout the day
- Surprises galore – whether we’re celebrating your colleagues or celebrating the work you’ve done, RealFocus is all about making industry education accessible and fun
We can’t wait to see your teams at this year’s RealFocus – don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any last minute questions, and we’ll see you at One Liberty Plaza on October 14th!