Don’t miss out on a single update – subscribe to the industry’s #1 resource for compliance changes and best practices – the SiteCompli Blog.
Fire Department of the City of New York (FDNY)
The FDNY's administrative branch regulates fire-safety related permits, equipment, certifications, and more. The FDNY issues violations via the ECB and through an independent process, some of which can lead to criminal court and charges.
Don't see your question here? Let us know.
- What if my permit account has a negative balance?
- How do I schedule a sprinkler/standpipe flow test?
- How do I renew a fuel oil or central air (A/C-Refrig.) permit?
- What if my permit account expired and I’m still awaiting an inspection?
- How do I pay an FDNY permit account inspection bill?