Multifamily building owner and manager Urban American tracks compliance and improves efficiency with “Best in Class Solution” SiteCompli
Success By The Numbers
Reduction in DOB Facade Violations
Reduction in Defaults
Reduction in Complaints Turning into Violations
- Manually processing compliance information for 8,000+ units of workforce housing, 80 properties, 90+ elevator devices, and 100 active work permits on file with the DOB
- Urban American needed an efficient and accurate way to manage compliance so it can focus on a better tenant experience
- Enhanced portfolio management with comprehensive compliance alerts, reports and analytics in real-time
- Improved internal team communication with SiteCompli Notes & collaboration features, recurring reports, and customized email alerts & dashboards
- Increased company performance and efficiency with SiteCompli Customer Support on-site training and on-demand answers to tough compliance questions
- With alerts and inspection tracking from SiteCompli, Urban American was able to reduce DOB violations related to facades by 50%
- With reminders of upcoming ECB hearings, Urban American’s total number of defaults dropped by 51%
- With SiteCompli’s continuously updated data, Urban American property managers can efficiently follow and respond to HPD complaints, reducing the number of complains turning into violations by 50%
More Client Success Stories
REM Residential spends less time on paperwork, and more time maximizing revenue for their clients.
Century Management delivers a “new era of management” for their clients.
First Service Residential
NYC’s largest management company considers SiteCompli solutions “vital” to their operations.
Tri-Hill Management knows managing homes is important – with InCheck, nothing falls through the cracks.
The Andrews Organization leverages technology to run a more effective company.